Thursday, September 23, 2010

Studio Stuff

Just in case anyone out there doesn't know, the fabulous Seth Apter from The Altered Page has his latest installment of The Pulse going out each Sunday. This installment is Studioscapes. It's a fun and at times suprising look into the studios of many artists. I have found this to be so liberating at at times downright fun to peek into the creative landscape of fellow artists. Liberating in seeing that many are messy creators, (like me!), and funny as often I can pick which artist belong to which studio without the need to see the artists names. Our studios really are a reflection of ourselves and our art. This week Seth has a pic from my studio going up. That should be fun, it was taken right before we moved house and life was utter chaos. In fact, thinking about it, I'm not sure what pics I actually sent him now! Gulp, this could be revealing! Anyway pop on over to view some fun insights and in my case mess, LOL! Anyway click the pic to jump to Seths page, and disregard the mess!



More arty posts coming your way soon!

8 comments:

MrCachet said...

As I usually do with Seth's revelations, I'll pay your 'chaos' a visit on Sunday!

Caterina Giglio said...

well of course i will be there to see your idea of chaos, but it was all neat and tidy and now you will have to take another photo in your new place!! xox

Seth said...

Thanks for getting the word out Kim. And me thinks you will be happy when you see your pic again - LOL!

MrCachet said...

Chaos... Rrrright. LOL. It's beautiful, Kim!

rivergardenstudio said...

I love your studio scape! Hope you have a great week, now i am off to have another look... roxanne

Unknown said...

Nice seeing your 'studioscape' at 'The Altered Page'!
Your are so right, an artists art space is often a clue to their work and or personna.
Cool stuff on your desk by the way!

Debrina said...

He is a one man wonder that Seth - I love popping on by to get up-to-date. I'm off to see your studio-scape now, Kim! Hope you are well??

Kim Palmer said...

Thank you all for your studio love! I'm just pleased that the pic didn't show all the packing boxes that wewre in the background at the time, LOL! You know us artists, art supplies get packed last, right? Right! :)