Friday, June 19, 2009

Gratitude and Thanks


Some time ago the lovely Ro Bruhn sent me a packet of goodies to play with. It included some of her wonderful papers, napkins and other assorted oddments and also included some lovely beads and charms. I have put many of them together in a charm style bracelet along with some other bits and pieces of my own. I love the copper and turquoise colour combination. Now I'm no jewellery designer or such but it makes me happy, and reminds me of the spirit in which the gift was given.
Here tis.




So thank you Ro, I love it and it is much appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

well, your bracelet looks like a jewelry designer did it! I love the wire wraps! beautiful!

Dayna Collins said...

Oooolaaaalaaa - your bracelet makes me smile (and makes me want to wear it!).

Ro Bruhn said...

You've done a wonderful job, so glad you could use the beads.